Job description of the JAVA / JEE Edition Project Engineer :
Reporting to the Software Factory Manager, your mission will consist of the following:
- Analysis of specifications and requirements ;
- Participation in drafting detailed functional and technical specifications ;
- Applications’ design in accordance with the quality standards in use ;
- Participation in the development of models and prototyping ;
- Reporting to the person monitoring the status of problems encountered and risks of potential shifts ;
- Regularly send time-sheets to the Manager ;
- Compliance with S2M standards and methodologies.
Required profile :
You are a laureate of an engineering school in computer development, you have 1 to 5 years of experience in design and development under Java / JEE environment (object technologies, component-oriented architectures) in a software company or publishing company (a first experience in electronic banking would be a plus).
A perfect command of the following technologies: Java / JEE, SPRING, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, Framework JSF
You are motivated, dynamic, rigorous and have a good level in French and English, both written and oral. You are concise, strict in the follow-up of your achievements and organized.
Conditions and benefits
- Type of Contract : -
- Start date : as soon as possible
- Position based à Casablanca
- Compensation conditions -
- Advantages : -